Sponsors Hi from oilman @ Opie Oils - New Club Discount Scheme

Discussion in 'Opieoils' started by oilman, Monday 9th Jul, 2012.

1. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Accord Owners Club UK AOCUK has recently enrolled into the club discount scheme at Opie Oils, so we thought we'd say hello and tell you a bit about us.

Opie Oils are the UK's leading "online" independent oil and lubricants retailer. We can offer you a really extensive range of oils and lubricants from 11 major oil manufacturers at prices much lower than the high street and main dealers. Our brands include, Silkolene, Fuchs, Gulf, Castrol, Motul, Mobil, Millers Oils, Shell, Valvoline, Amsoil and Redline.

We stock oils and fluids that meet pretty much all manufacturers and international specifications and can deliver throughout the UK.

We also sell UFI filters & Mahle (oil,air,fuel,cabin)
    K&N Filters
    NGK Spark Plugs
    Denso spark plugs (iridium and iridium tough)
    Cleaning,polishing and detailing products from Bild Hamber, Meguiars and Muc-Off
    Trico Wiper Blades (including Neoform Beam Blades)
    Ferodo Brake parts

If you would like any oil advice or a recommendation for your car or bike please feel free to ask and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

The good news is, now the Club is a member of our club discount scheme you can discounts of at least 10% across our entire range.

To redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

(Please ask one of the Mods or admins for the code)

Once the code is added at the checkout you will then receive your extra 10% club discount. However this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer codes, BUT the code can be used in conjunction with any of our offers on this page HERE that do not require offer codes.

Any questions please ask here or contact us via email at sales@opiepoils.co.uk

Finally, if there are any products we don't stock and you have difficulty getting hold of elsewhere, let us know and we'll see if we can stock them.

We look forward to being of help!

Cheers
    Guy, Opie Oils

You can also contact us by phone on +44 1209 215164
    (All oils recommended are available to buy online at my web site)

Last edited: Wednesday 18th Jul, 2012
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Guy and the Opieoil team , good to have your experience available to AOC members. Looking forward in forging a strong relationship.

Can you give us your insight to why Honda have started to recommend 0w-20 in Europe for Petrol cars?

3. oilman Special Partner Club Affiliate

Thanks for the welcome.

A few companies are recommending 0w-20 and 5w-20 oils now to try to make the engines run a little bit more efficiently and reduce emissions/increase MPG. Unfortunately, if you like VTEC, Hondas can burn off a lot of oil and that can be pretty expensive with 0w-20 and 5w-20 oils. Using a thinner oil makes very little difference to efficiency, unless the grade used is completely wrong (like using a 20w-50 or 20w-60 where the car wants a 5w-30), so in most cases I recommend a 0w-30, 5w-30 or 5w-40 for Hondas to reduce the oil consumption.

Cheers

Tim

SayamaAccord likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That will do me! thanks Tim.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice,just what i was looking for.
    Can somebody send me the code,i need to order some fresh blood for my Accord after my long journey.
    Thanks

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    code sent mate