Introductions Hi from Southport

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GeoffCritchley, Saturday 1st Mar, 2014.

1. GeoffCritchley Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi I am Geoff from Southport. I got my 2010 EX Accord Tourer from Holdcroft at Stoke in November and am delighted with it. The service I got at Holdcroft was brilliant and I shall be returning to them when I exchange.

This is my 4th Honda, previously I had Civic’s but am now a convert to the Accord

Just put a query up and got a response almost immediately many thanks to DeviateDefiant

Regards Geoff

Holdcroft Honda likes this.
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Geoff
    Welcome to the club

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    You're very welcome mate, we try to be a helpful bunch.

We're big fans of Holdcroft Honda here, and have an affiliation with them (including club discount and free postage). The Japanese built and designed Accord is regarded as by far the better car overall, you made the right choice.

4. GeoffCritchley Premium Member Club Supporter

don't know if I should admit to this here but also have a kit car. A robinhood with a 2litre zetec, 150bhp at the wheels - loads of fun !!

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

We might be a bunch of Honda enthusiasts but we're not shy to what else is out there. That does sound like a load of fun! :lol:

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard Geoff. Robinhood kit car sounds fun, though admittedly I did immediately think to myself "no K20 engine ?" :Smile:

Please do post some pics of this.

I spent may an hour in my more youthful days pondering on building a kit car but alas in those days I had nowhere to do the build.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  8. GeoffCritchley Premium Member Club Supporter

Hi as requested here is my Robinhood kit car. I built it in 2003 and it is certainly fun. It has a 2lt zetec with bike carbs and gives 150 BHP at the wheels, so it will go if asked however it is easy and forgiving to drive. The pics are in France when on holiday in 2012, just the place for an open top !!
    DSCF1172c.JPG DSCF1173c.JPG

Attached Files:

Ichiban and DeviateDefiant like this.
  9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

She looks absolutely stunning, and I bet a barrel of fun to drive.

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Wow that looks stunning.

Do you have a build thread anywhere ?

11. GeoffCritchley Premium Member Club Supporter

Sorry I don't have a build thread just some photographs. PS I did not have a good place to build the car. I did most of the work on the drive and pushed it into the garage at nights

12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Good on you for seeing it through to completion then. End result was well worth it :Smile:

Feel free to create a build thread on here with the photos you have, I'm sure plenty of us would enjoy seeing the car progress from a collection of parts to the fantastic looking car you now have.

13. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Seconded, we love seeing projects build up :Hey:

14. GeoffCritchley Premium Member Club Supporter

Will try to do build thread but not able to do at the moment.
    Regards Geoff

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome Geoff, another happy camper from HH , love the kits cars in chrome!:Niceone: