Introductions Hi from Tippe. Convert from VW and new to Honda. Delighted but Premium Sound System??

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bsros, Saturday 31st Aug, 2013.

1. bsros New Member Getting Started

:Unknown:
    Hi All,

As a convert from a series of Passat Estates I am delighted with my 09 Tourer Exec. Delighted with everything but my "Premium" Sound System. Can't hear bass notes and sounds are distorted. Dealer has replaced a "faulty" speaker but it has made little or no difference. Any suggestions?

IMAG0014.

2. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you used the stereo controls to fade the sound to individual speakers. Then at least you can point the faulty speakers out. Non of the speakers should crackle or chuff with bass. I found volume level 12 to be the best for mine to hear for faults. When I went above that you couldn't hear the faulty speakers.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: Hi from Tippe. Convert from VW and new to Honda. Delighted but Premium Sound Syst

Welcome onboard bsros :Hey: The 8t gen ICE is good to a certain level of volume and depending on the type of music you won't get concert grade quality ..its a compromise. As jase suggest just notch down the treble and bass check the fader.