Introductions Hi, Glad to be going back to jap

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hicks, Monday 19th Nov, 2012.

1. Hicks Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 2.2 I-CDTI (a 2007 facelift model) this week.

I've previously owned 3 toyotas:
    1999 1.0l Yaris S
    1999 Gen 6 1.8 Toyota Celica SR (special edition)

S7300052.

53 Plate Gen 7 Toyota Celica T-Sport

DSC00082.

All three were my pride and joys especially my T sport which I adored

However working a considerable distance from home meant i was popping a huge amount of cash into the tank each month...so after 2 1/2 years with my T-sport I went diesel and plumped for a 55plate Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.9tdi

Worst mistake EVER, horrendous car. Great to drive on smooth twisting A-roads but thats it. I could have a whole thread dedicated to ranting about this car so I sold a Honda (more on that later) to fund getting rid of this waste of space. Hopefully I'm going back to jap and the accord this time. I was previously an active member of Celica-Club UK - Europes No.1 Celica Owners Club and hope to be so on here to. Hopefully I will love the accord the way I loved my celicas (and still do) and my other Hondas

Im also a keen biker and to fund getting rid of the seat my winter project that turned out not to be a project, or make it to the winter, was sold a 1997 Honda VFR 750f

XYH-75.

Leaving me with just my two wheeled (and engined, as Im also keen on my mountain biking) pride and joy which is my 2001 CBR 600f-1

CCR-205.

for fun i spend my time spray painting bike panels and helmets, riding motorbikes and mountain bikes around various areas of the country and im an avid martial artist (practicing Goju Ryu since 1989).

sooooo, thats me pretty much.