Introductions Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dan46, Sunday 24th Jan, 2016.

1. Dan46 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey guys,
    I'm Dan, I'm a 33yr old Engineer from the Northants

I have just chopped in my old Focus having only ever had problematic and paranoid Fords and Vauxhall. I am now a proud owner of a 57 plate (gen 3) Honda Accord ex-l 2.0 petrol, 71,000mls FSH, 1 previous owner.

I'm a total Noob with these cars, so hopefully I've just become a member of the right place should I have any issues.

Are there any main/common issues I should be looking out for with this car?

Thanks guys

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Dan46 :welcome:

Accords (petrol ones especially) are generally very reliable if looked after properly. Plenty of helpful people on here to help if you do have issues or questions.

:goodluck:

3. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    Welcome Dan , don't know much about the accord but theres lots of knowledgeable owners on here.

4. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Hi Dan, , welcome to the forum :Smile:

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Dan46 :Smile:

Keep your Accord well serviced and it will last a long long time. I've done 100K miles in my Accord alone, on top of the 60K odd that it already had and it's still going strong !

6. Dan46 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow! That's awesome. I will definitely keep on top of the servicing. I really do like it, feels much more of a premium car compared to previous vehicles owned

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:KARMA

I've had my Accord for over 9 years now,as its my second Honda and my day off car it always gives me the same amount of pleasure when I climb into the drivers seat as it did the first day I test drove it. Hope you have the same experience.

8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds