Introductions Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pegasus7403, Saturday 16th Apr, 2016.

1. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
    hello
    I thought I would join this group as usually this is the place to find decent info ... I've been a Honda owner now since 2005 I swapped from a merc 220 C Elegance as I was sick of it breaking down and the customer service was total tosh .... Now this was a new car and not some second hand job ... And it broke down 12 times in less than 3 years so when the warranty was due to expire it was time to go ..... I part exchanged it for a new 05 Accord EX.i ctdi and now I'm on my 4 th accord tourer ..... Now all has been well in my Honda world until now ..... So this is where you guys if possible come in .... I'm trying to locate the Bluetooth module for swapping over ... My dealer has quoted me 1700 quid plus vat for a new module ..... Now I can get one off the breakers or ebay for a fraction of that ... But I don't know where it's located and I don't fancy ripping my dash apart trying to locate it ...... Any help from you guys would be really appreciated.......thanks jay

2. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I just found mine today in my CR-V when I took the plastic surround off by my auto box. I have no idea if yours would be in the same postion.

3. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hello and welcome to @Pegasus7403 and welcome to HK!
    I am sure someone will be happy to help you out here.

4. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
    Here's hoping .... I'm struggling so far and need as much help as I can get .... Cheers for the welcome

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma
    Now that you are an active member please note that you are eligible to vote for the Honda of the Month and other awards to members

6. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I think this being Saturday night, everyone is probably drunk or asleep or both. :Grin:

7. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
    Hi guys I'm going to have a mooch under the steering wheel area and a few panels in the drivers bay just to see .....

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not sure which Accord you have 7th or 8th Generation.
    If it's the 7th then this brilliant guide is one for you.
    Battery problems, HFT removal

Not sure where it is in 8th Generation tbh.

9. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
    That's the sort of guide I need .... Unfortunately I have the 8th Generation ....09 plate ...!!!! Lol typical ..... I've been told so many different places by different people .... And my dealership in Coventry were not much help ... Other than to say £1700 plus vat sir !!!!

10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Pegasus7403 :welcome:

Good luck getting your issue sorted...not something I can help with unfortunately.

:goodluck:

11. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
    Beginning to think it's buried behind the stereo like in the 7th generation .... Had all the panels off around the drivers footwell but couldn't see anything that looked like the bit I'm looking for ... Saw plenty of spiders though ...... Lol ( from my numerous fishing trips ) ... So again the call goes out to you guys .... Thanks to AccordCU2 for the link but Sod's law I'm after the 8th Generation ... But that was certainly what I need .....

12. Pegasus7403 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Jay Rugby
  13. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I did try and search for some info for you Jay but I couldn't find anything.

I guess other people don't know either hence no replies.

Last edited: Monday 18th Apr, 2016
  14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will dig up the data for you.

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  16. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to HK @Pegasus7403 :Hey:
    How are you getting on with the Bluetooth module?