Previously Owned Eck's Accord ES GT

8th Generation (2008-2015) vehicle added by Eck, Tuesday 18th Dec, 2012

1. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi to all.
    I have been an owner of many Hondas, 13 I think ranging from a Logo to a Accord Coupe. Current car bought Sept 2011 is an Accord 2litre ES GT.

Enjoying the car as usual only tend to do minor routine maintenance like oil/filter every six months and checking around to make sure all OK, wheel rotation also.

Since this car has reasonably wide tyres purchased new ramps to facilitate work. Low entry angel high lift ramps made by ramps4cars. One of my car pictures shows them. The ramp section can be removed once the car on stand and chocked to allow easy side access. I can recommend this small maker very highly, will customise ramps and produce stress analyse.

Having just done an oil and filter change was looking to buy some more oil (also for my wife's new Jazz in 6 months) and became aware of the need to always read the oil grade on the back of the container! Castrol Edge has many variations of 0W-30 not all of which meet the A3/B3 or A5/B5 grade required for my car, same for their 5W-30 range.

Happy Honda motoring to you all

2. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hi and welcome bud

I don't waste my money object castrol any more, the club has some great deals with lubetec so if you want to save cash give tony a call nice guy and kbiws his oils!

Welcome aboard

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along bud, saw your car in the garage and you have a nice looking garage and set up.
    As Keith say said you have Lubetech , Opie oils and Honda genuine oil via Holdcroft at the end of the say you have to chose which ticks all the boxes for you.

Like everything else there are options and variety it matching your criteria and mindset to your wallet.

4. Eck Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ichiban likes this.
  5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to the club

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    @MickyB you're replying to a 2 year old introduction thread again :Laughing:

MickyB likes this.
  7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's an age thing:wheelchair:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    NO **** Sherlock you need new jamjars old man.LOL

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've got them