Introductions Hi there from Honda Jazz owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by OllyR, Monday 5th Oct, 2015.

1. OllyR Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Olly Salisbury
    Hello all,

I am a new member and it is great to see this website and forum! Our Honda Jazz is our commuting and run about town car and have had it for 5 years. It is not the most exciting car on the planet, but it is comfortable, more practical than some bigger cars we've had and can turn on a sixpence as the old saying goes!

I am on my second Honda and in the next few months because they've both been more reliable than any other car I've owned, (including Audi, Citroen, Ford, MG, Volkswagen) I am getting another. It will be a new Civic or possibly a CR-V.

Have driven the S2000, Civic Type-R and Accord - all great cars. Love the old Prelude and CR-X 1.6VTi

Honda Jazz 1. Honda Jazz 2.

2. brian62c Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wales Brian Haverfordwest
    Nice one Olly. I think the Jazz looks good in black. I'm hoping to change my loathsome Clio for an oldish one before too many more months are out. Who needs excitement? Reliability comes first in my book every time, especially living in the sticks as I do.

OllyR likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @OllyR, Jazz's are great little cars for sure.

OllyR likes this.
  4. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Welcome along olly and love the colour :peace:

OllyR likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome olly I have a Jazz milk float and in 6 months the experience has been superb its not put a foot wrong. It's a superb minicar I like it so much I will buy it back at the lease end.

OllyR likes this.
  6. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Hey Olly, glad to see GD Jazz owner on HK.
    I cannot agree more with you regarding the Jazz. It is such an amazing little car and so far who ever I have met are amazed at the amount of space it offers in such a small package.

OllyR likes this.
  7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @OllyR :welcome:

That's a nice looking Jazz. I've always liked them when I've had one as a courtesy car :GoodJob:.

Plenty of helpful people here, so when you come to your decision on a CR-V or a Civic, just ask and lots of members will try to help answer any questions.

:gohonda:

OllyR likes this.
  8. Alano Premium Member Club Supporter

:welcome: Olly. When you come to change i'd say go for a CR-V obviously :Whistle:

OllyR and FirstHonda like this.
  9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

One of the best cars that Honda have ever made. I prefer the 3rd Generation over the new one.

OllyR likes this.
  10. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    welcome to the forum olly :Smile:

OllyR likes this.
  11. OllyR Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Olly Salisbury
    Reliability became essential with family! My previous Honda was older but far more reliable than the Brand new MG and VW Golf I had previously had. Surprisingly fun to drive Honda Jazz though!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks man, I've recommended Hondas to all friends and colleagues with reliability issues.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Cheers Dude, Honda do some amazing colours for sure, next one will be blue I think!
    - - - Updated - - -
    I saw your pictures, love the colour! My local Honda Dealer gave me a new Jazz whilst mine was in recently and it was a pleasant surprise to drive. How does the milk float do on MPG,great I bet?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Its been legend-dary, its amazing the variety of furniture and luggage it has just swallowed up over the years - but it is great just being able to life the back seats and dump shopping without bothering about the boot!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks mate and I will definitely ask when the time comes, comfort and family considerations a must when you get older so the CR-V is perfect, soft spot for the Civic though, partly from seeing them in the BTCC for years
    - - - Updated - - -
    Lol cheers - saw some at the local dealer and the look, equipment and prices were mazing :dance::excited:
    - - - Updated - - -
    105000 miles, fully maintained and still feels almost new - feels better than some cars I've had from new with half the mileage!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Thanks mate, what a great, friendly, welcoming forum - Honda makes you proud

12. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Olly :welcome:

The Jazz is a great little car and not so little inside!

That's a great looking one you've got there looks like a 10500 miler not a 105000 miler! :Niceone:

OllyR likes this.
  13. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Welcome Olly!

OllyR likes this.
  14. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to HK Olli.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful information here as well as very helpful members who share you appreciation of Honda. :Hey:

15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello :Bye:and :welcome:to :gohonda:Karma