Introductions hi there im royter

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by royter, Monday 30th Jan, 2012.

1. royter New Member Getting Started

imlight prob with one of the old boys a young 68 but still love my se ex . i have a slight prob with the washers on the bumper the one way valve appears to be letting the fluid by .any idears how to repair without taking to honda ?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and welcome to AOC ,if you are handy with a few spaners and screwdrivers you could attempt to remove the front bumper to seek out the leak. However a bit confused when you say you love SE and EX ? SE spec card don't have washers on the headlights only EX have them so not to sure what you meant there.

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the forum.

CJ, as suppose Royter is a little oldskool from when Honda used to call the EX the "SE Executive" lol

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome Royter...

...pun intended eh? :Wink:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ah the 6th Generation Accord yes the SE Executive had washers :Whistle:

6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Whistle:

We can't all have posh new cars like you :Tongue:

Anyway, I didn't think the 6th Generation had a one way valve in the headlamp washers??? What is happening exactly?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am just doing my bit to keep Honda sales numbers up and keep my share values looking healthier.

8. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    you will need to take the bumper off and have a good check of the washer system. there will be a preasure valve someware. could well be in the washer jet itself though, ime not entirely sure if i am honnest. if the valve is stuck open, it will allow water to pass by it under no preasure.

9. royter New Member Getting Started

you guys have given me some idears .but i think its a bit on the cold side to be rolling around under cars at my tender years ?

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just wait until the summer and then it's not as cold to roll around :Smile:

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Where are you based royter I or another member can sure come to you aide..they say snow is on its way this weekend but if you can wait we can assist.

12. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Royter

Now I`m not the Grand Pa here anymore phewwwwwwwwww:Wink: