Introductions Hi there, new member from Doncaster. CR-Z GT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CRzGTDan89, Tuesday 8th Apr, 2014.

1. CRzGTDan89 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dan Doncaster
    I am new to this forum, I was told that you are low on CR-Z owners. I have a CR-Z GT in pearlescent white. Had her from new. She is 3 in September. Sad times! The CR-Z is a great car, great drive but has USELESS back seats!
    More photos to follow on my profile.

accordheritage likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome Dan :Hey:

It's the best forum, :Hooray: well that's what I think.

A friend had a CR-Z, and it was superb car.
    "Sad Times" These are the good times & with a Honda, that's looked after, it means the good times keep going !:Happy:

Primarycare likes this.
  3. CRzGTDan89 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dan Doncaster
    I am a member on the crzforum, but this forum appears to be a lot better. The CR-Z is a brilliant car, not the biggest engine in the world, but it isn't exactly slow. As I have had mine since new, it is very well looked after, cleaned every week etc. I am determined to take it to the nurburgring. Who wants to come? Honda convoy to Germany?

Ichiban and Chunkylover53 like this.
  4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome dude!

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Dan, we're trying hard to build up a great site here :Smile: Great to have another CR-Z owner on-board.

Slight envy at your plans to take the girl to the Nurburgring :Whistle:

6. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Welcome to the site. Thank your partner for mentioning to join up with your car. Nice to know if I deliver to someone with a nice Honda on the drive they'll come and have a look at the site. Excellent when they sign up.

Would you like to exhibit your car at the Sherburn car show at our Karma club stand? Entry is only a fiver and you'll be able to enjoy the show with your car for everyone to see. Sunday 18th May.

Ichiban and DeviateDefiant like this.
  7. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to HK Dan:Hey:

8. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome mate, you've got a real gem of a car there.

9. Mikey D Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome mate. Defo the best forum! I'm from Elmsall. 15mins out of Donny! Infact I got my accord from Wheatley Hall Rd!

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Dan. Being a bit of a veteran of Honda sites I can say that this is the best place to be. Great founder the staff and admins are good guys and we are all very friendly and there's always help at hand if you need it.
    Looking forward to meeting up on 18th May

Mikey D likes this.
  11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome, a really nice car the CR-Z. If only they had made an automatic I'd have one in the garage like a shot!

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If Honda ever came to make a 2nd Generation CR-Z they need to miniaturise the hybrid battery , sort out they rear passenger leg room and give it a I-DCD set up which then keep the manual and automatic owners preferences sorted in one go.

13. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello Dan. Welcome to HK :Hey: