Introductions Hi There

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nevyn, Wednesday 13th Jun, 2012.

1. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Greetings fellow Accord owners.

I've just taken delivery of an ex-demo (2012) 2.2 I-DTEC EX in Crystal Black with 18" Deltas.

Currently working my way through the owner's manual to see what's different (my previous car was a 2006 I-CTDI EX in Graphite). First impressions are good. Missing the touchscreen. Not missing the rear tyre noise!

2. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Nevyn

Welcome on board, how high was the mileage on the ex demo?

3. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Malibu

2800. Deal was it wouldn't exceed 4k when its 3 months were up so I'm quite pleased

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome aboard :Hey:Crystal Black accord owner,mine will be here at month end can't wait.

Today I saw a grey leather interior and it looked superb.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The touch screen are nice and convenient but once you get the hang of dial button on the 8th Generation you will love it.:Wink:

Personally it more predictable and is efficient than the 7th Generation.My two favourite features are cleaner screens with NO fingerprints and no glare when the sun is low.

6. JAB Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome on board, I hope you have plenty of time for car washing, black is superb when clean but it doesn't stay like that for long!

7. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's true :Thumbup: Just a case of getting used to it.

Oh I know, I've had black cars before. Just as well the hosepipe ban's been lifted, eh?

Cheers guys

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and welcome
    I got Delta wheels on my car and love them,think they look really nice on the Accord.