Introductions Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Craigholliday56, Sunday 4th Nov, 2012.

1. Craigholliday56 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I've had my accord now for coming up two years with no major problems.
    I have a 2002 2.0 exec auto in black. Shes only done 62k to date.
    Just found myself having a look around the site and thought it would be rude not to sign up and say Hi.
    :Smile:

PA280006 -1.

2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi and welcome

Glad to hear all is well

I may be tempted by the auto myself next time.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too!

I would buy the diesel Auto as a mule to run around in a heartbeat the day Honda ditches Bosch.

I will still have my petrol cars but with the times of increasing price of petrol,it can't be justified as a daily drive especially with heavy right foot of mine.

But the chance of Honda leaving Bosch is unlikely..but in saying that if the Diesel Honda in India is released with Japanese parts then we have hope for the future of Honda diesels.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Craig.

I owned a second gen Accord 2.0 auto for a couple of years back in the early ninties. Even back then Honda made a superb 4 speed auto.

5. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Hey

Welcome, thats a cracking looking car :Thumbup:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Craig, good to see another 6th Generation here and I like the fog lamps on your car makes it stand out among the other 6th gens.

Your car is 10 years old and we have had two more generations in that time..it just shows you the progress made .

7. Craigholliday56 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, thanks all for your warm welcome. In response about the auto comments - I have never owned a auto before but I am certainly glad I did with this it is great to drive.

"Your car is 10 years old and we have had two more generations in that time..it just shows you the progress made"
    "Welcome, thats a cracking looking car :Thumbup:"

Considering she is 10 years old I do think that the 6th Generation's have aged remarkably well, and for her age is well worth the effort to keep her looking good.

Ichiban likes this.
  8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC Craig.:Wave: