Introductions Hi to you all!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cambie, Thursday 17th Oct, 2013.

1. Cambie Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi folks,

Been reading this for a week and thought I'd sign up, say 'Hey' etc.

Just bought my second Honda. A beautiful 2004 Tourer exec. 2.4 i-VTEC.

My other is a 1991 4th Generation Prelude 2.2 VTEC. (I LOVE THAT CAR). Its an import (H22A BB4).

I have a problem with the Tail opening on the Accord. Read all the relevant posts and will throw my problem into the hat later.

Its a great community you have here with some very helpful guys.....I'm happy to be part of it.

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC
    Hope you sort your tailgate issues.
    Post some pics of your Accord and Prelude please.

3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Cambie, definitely get some pictures up - we all love to see what other's are doing with their cars! Big fan Prelude too :Thumbup:

4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC mate.

Looking forward to seeing your cars.

Always wanted a 2.4 but always seem to miss out somehow at the last minute :Sobbing:. Would love a Prelude - need to get VTEC :vtec: fix from somewhere now that I've defected to the dirty diseasel side. :lol:

Once the Honda bug bites that's it - I've recently got my 4th Accord.

5. Cambie Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi John,

Yeah, can't beat it. The lude is a joy to drive. Had it since 97. Recently decided to spend some money on it and keep it a while longer. Only got 88k on the clock so mechanically it's good or years to come. The body needs some TLC though.

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard Cambie, looking forward to the pics. Always wished I'd owned a lude

7. johnny boy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

John Barnet
    Hi to all! I just registered...have problems with my car...the headlight has moist from the inside and its annoying to look at.is there anything i can do with it?

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi, there's a couple of threads on this issue, do a search for headlight misting you'll find them.

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Make yourself an introduction thread johnny, welcome aboard.

10. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi Cambie, I love Preludes it' a shame they ever stopped making them! It's what Honda needs back in the range. Yes CR-Z is a good little coupe but the range needs something bigger.88k nothing for a Honda engine - it's just run in! :vtec: They needthe Integra back in the range and S2000 replacement also

Last edited: Wednesday 23rd Oct, 2013