Introductions Hi,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Roscoc, Thursday 29th Aug, 2013.

1. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello im Ross. Normaly just called Rosco.

Thought id join up to another honda forum.
    drive an FN2 honda Type-R

996874_598211953556428_1511481776_n_zps892856e1.

null_zps47edb13e.

cheers

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to AOC Ross
    Love the colour on your CTR.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along R-81 lover ! Intruder and DD will be giddy to have another mugen Junkie.. Is that mugen socks and toe hook I can see.:Wink:

4. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks,

Yeh the car has:

Mugen Res Socks
    Mugen Oil Cap
    Mugen Rad Cap

New Gear knob similar to EP3/dc
    New Suade Gaiter

HKS Oil Filter
    HKS Super Hybrid Panel Filter

Team heko wind deflectors
    Benen toe hook

Bought a little keyring/dusk caps with HKS on em too.

null_zpsb7839edc.

null_zpse0fd5613.

1085096_604405152937108_318262335_o_zps9bbc36e9.

1098432_606934106017546_605458395_n_zps83ee4584.

null_zpsd75613b2.

null_zpsf88ae93e.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Let the Japanese automotive jewellery wars begin , Intruder and DD you have classer competition boys.:Bye:

6. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whats the deal with the delay in post, admin aprovals?

yeh lol.. i like the nice things for my honda.. my mates say why no go faster parts.. i say looks come first..
    so currently im hunting for new wheels hehe. im presuming i see the for sale sect after so many posts? i don't really see where the rules sect is lol

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have sorted that for you bud, your URL's won't get trapped now.. its our anti spam measures in place when you insert URL to external sites they will be trapped until we approve them. We encourage people to upload pictures directly to the forum to negate any anti spam measure in place for new members. Have a look there is a thread in how to insert pictures directly.

As for modding each to their own, looks versus speed both have their place and each have their arguments. The speed ones in the UK are they ones breaking the law and then they become squeaky clean and start to bolt back stuff to pass emissions test on a MOT.

The go fast crowd just waltz in and out with a massive grin and pass cert! .. if you want speed get a Honda bike that what I say that will sort out the boys from the men who think they know speed.

The sales section will be visible as soon as you hit a suitable post count , it not high ..:Smile:

8. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ahh klkl.

Um yeh.. i like my bikes. i have a honda montesa 315r 250cc trials bike ((rebuilding stage))

null_zpse064c601.

lol i like my honda.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Trails bike ohh man!! RESPECT you any good. If so I need classes. if not don't bother ....LOL JK

10. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haha, well im not bad. not amazing either still in the process of learning, bikes been getting rebuilt the full year.. engines being rebuilt just need 1 oil seal and its done.

heres me and the bike before the rebuild lol.

1_zps4293a711.

ill make threads for the car and the bike later :Smile:

right now im back and forth.. here & diablo 3 lol

11. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club mate, liking the mods a lot. As CJ said we get a bit restricted in the UK to what mods we can do because of MOT tests and insurance. Costs get pretty high! Can I steal your K20 head for my Accord please? :Wink:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That looks like Dougie Lampkin.. you not related are ya :Smile: sweet old 2 stroker !

Yes back to cars no more bikes :telloff:

13. Roscoc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Luggie Dampkin lol. no im not - i have tiny ears thanks :Grin:

im used to my cars. miss my glanza. 1.3 turbo 230bhp. was great fun.. the honda will get go faster mods but ill be taking my time with this one as its the "family" car.
    so the misses has to approve of all i do but shes pretty easy to persuade haha