Electrical & Lights HID Kit

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by GavTS, Friday 2nd Nov, 2012.

1. GavTS Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

With the dark evenings upon us now I've noticed the headlight beam ain't great on my 2002 Accord, done the usual cheap fixes already, polished the lenses clear and invested in better bulbs but I'm still not happy.
    I'm considering going down the HID route, can anybody recommend a decent kit?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    eBay bud 99.9% are Chinese made so shop around for the price.

3. Grahame_E Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have a HIDS4U H7R kit it's a genuine non eBay purchase. It also has the canbus ballasts. I had it on my old car but kept it. I'm not going to put it in my accord. It's boxed as new. If it's compatible with your accord and you're interested let me know only want £40 for it plus any p&p if you want me to post it. I bought it in may this year cost £90 new.

4. GavTS Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks dude, but I live in Ireland so with our Micky Mouse Currency and P&P it could be near enough the same price from Fleebay. But I'll think about it.
    Thanks anyway :Smile:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I bet Southern Ireland still rues the day why they signed up to the Euro, I can only systematise with you guys, it hasn't worked at all.

6. GavTS Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes its a complete disaster, a German Currency in a reseeding Irish economy is completely doomed..........

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bet the Germans are reprinting the Deutsche Mark as we speak they can and will pull the plug on it if they see paying in too much, they day UK grows a pair of walnuts between its legs and say no to EU funding the Germans will quit.

The French cannot sustain the Euro on their own and they do have a have it of surrendering quickly.

8. GavTS Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You're dam right they are, I also have it on very good authority that the mint for the Irish Punt was taken out of storage and delivered to the Irish Central Bank 4 months ago..........

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    LOL I wonder what are the Greeks doing what currency will they print ? if they can afford to

GavTS likes this.