Guides HID Retro fit on a facelift Honda Accord Tourer

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Ichiban, Sunday 27th Nov, 2011.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 1st Mar, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Update time,

The Honda special tool is 07AAC-SJAA100 ---HONDA PUSH PIN PULLER is a lifesaver. Heelandtoe automotive sell it on their website at a premium with shipping it makes it expensive.
    This tool is from the Honda marine division so it won't appear on the car and bike dealers.:Thumbup:
    Honda Pin  marine.

I have been wanting to buy this for some time but not got around to it still using my two screwdrivers with masking tape.. it ideal for all the DIY'rs and you can stop wrecking these pin easily.

3. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good write up. Out of interest, how much would you charge to do this ??

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    free for AOC members !!:Thumbup: and a few coffees . I don't charge for any work it done in supporting our members and being a helpful community.

The consumables will be your thou.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  5. declanswan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cool. I'll bare you in mind when i get round to doing it.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No problem it not that hard all it needs is patience , I would say try it and you will soon pick it up.

7. Sevdawg Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to breathe life back into an old thread, but Just curious if its possible to buy the rear covers to the headlights? previous owner in the past has fitted HID's badly. The beam in my opinion is too high and not sure if the little adjustment switch inside the car is wired up to anything, lenses always full of condensation and there are 2 boxes wrapped in plastic carrier bags either side! One stuffed next to the battery, the other side against the washer bottle.
    You can imagine what goes through my mind every time it rains (like today with this crazy wet weather!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes you can buy the low beam caps plus the rubber washers.Looks like a proper cowboy install get it out and do it right mate.

9. simbac Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Namibia
    Got a question guys, im sorry if it has been asked before but can't seem to find the thread need to change my headlights because they are a bit foggy and i saw these cheap 2004 Acura Tsx smoked ones on ebay with a blue side park light. I wanted to ask if they will fit our cars or there is need of modification need to be done.? Are the accord and tsx headlights interchangeable ( 2004 Honda accord 2.4 and 2004 Acura tsx).
    04 05 Acura TSX Blk Crystal Headlights Front Lamps Left Right Pair New LED DRL | eBay

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They will fit bud TSX are LHD cars so the beam is focused to the right , does that matter in your country you will dazel everyone on the roads or is the norm for everyone to drive with high beams.

I know in India nearly everyone drive with highbeams and it an nightmare.

11. simbac Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Namibia
    thanx for the reply man, i think it matters hey but can't it be adjusted so that it can mean the RHD requirements. In India they drive with high beams on?? i bet almost everyone there wears glasses

12. si_d_2003 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Which HID kit is a reputable brand. Theres loads on ebay but i don't want to spend £35 on a kit to find out its crap and blows after a few months.