Body, Paint & Styling High Spec 4th Generation Spotted just before handover.

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by Ichiban, Sunday 15th Sep, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was down at HH picking up my 7th Generation over the weekend and came across this SICK looking CR-V in Black 2.2 ADAS auto .. one EXPENSIVE car in standard trim :Aghast:. This CR-V was loaded to the nines with Honda Genuine Accessories making it a Insanely expensive Swindon Wagon!

Nearly all the options were on it:Blink: .. It reminds me the CR-V black edition will be out soon. TDK you want those alloys on your call fella they look the dogs danglies.

photo (4). photo (5). photo (7). photo (6).
    photo (8).

A recession eh what recession .. Did someone say Accord price tag was too expensive! It just proves market the car properly the car will sell . Being a Swindon produced car the car is getting the limelight.:Angry:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was tempted to get those wheels, but am happy with the standard 18"s to be honest.

Aside from the wheels/ADAS, mine is identical to that one. Bit dirty on the outside at the moment and this weather don't help - need to wash it and put some new pics up!