Dealers/Garages Holdcroft Honda Affiliation

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Ichiban, Thursday 5th Jan, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    AOC is proud to announce their affiliation with Holdcroft Honda. I have personally known and dealt with Holdcroft Honda for many years and I am delighted to work with such a great company. The benefits to our community, particularly our registered members, will be immeasurable over the coming years. I am sure people in the past have already experienced their excellent service will need no further introduction.

HH.

Holdcroft Honda Statement regarding this affiliation

Holdcroft Honda is proud to announce our support for the online Honda Accord owners’ forum; AOCUK. We would like to wish CJ, Cliff and Paul every success in their launch of AOC. With over 30 years’ experience Holdcroft Honda are leading Honda dealers and are delighted to support AOC and owners of all models with our expertise and knowledge. This relationship extends to provide fantastic Parts and Service deals, completely unique to AOC members only. For further information on our wide range of Genuine Honda Parts and Service deals please see AOC’s Holdcroft Honda section.

To qualify for the benefits of this affiliation:-

AOC members who have fulfilled two main criteria 1) length of time registered and 2) community contribution via all sections of the community will automatically see the Holdcroft Section. Further instructions on how to obtain the special deals are only available to AOC members are listed in within that section.

Thanks AOC team

nduli likes this.
  2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

This affiliation offers VERY generous discounts on normal parts and servicing costs, but is only available to REGISTERED MEMBERS of AOC, who have joined for a long enough time, and contributed sufficiently to the forum.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fantastic affiliation and without doubt the best dealer I've ever used. Period!

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

First class affiliation and a first class dealership.

5. gedutism Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

HH are the best and they really leading all dealerships

6. Quirrel New Member Getting Started

I've used them in the past and their service has been fantastic.

7. covjohn1987 New Member Getting Started

Do these Holdcroft Honda chaps have garages in the Yorkshire area? I'm in Leeds and need a timing belt change. It's gone right noisy of late and I've just gone over 103,000 miles - it's a 56 plate!

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It worth the 200 mile round trip to stoke bud. Holdcroft don't have a dealership in Yorkshire region . They do have multiple dealership in the north west .

9. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Where abouts is the HH AOC section that describes the benefits and requirements please?

cheers

Neil

10. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
  11. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am not certain what you mean :Smile:

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Keep on contributing on the community and you will be rewarded for your patience.:Wink:

13. BroadwayBlueshirt Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As we`re praising up HH, here`s my tuppenceworth.

I spoke to Lee yesterday, ordered a set of mats and they arrived half an hour ago. Brilliant service and highly recommended.

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Holdcroft Honda & AOCUK Affiliation

That's slow for them lol...

15. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    What's the price of genuine honda mats, if not a secret? :Wink:

16. BroadwayBlueshirt Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

57 earth pounds if I recall correctly. Other, more regular spenders may get a bigger discount. I don`t think so though.

17. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    not that cheap...heh :Smile:

18. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Is that statement set in stone? would love to know how that assertion is based upon fact or assumptions?

19. BroadwayBlueshirt Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Please don`t quote part of my statement.

I said "I don`t think so" after it. It`s obviously an assumption.

My experience with all sorts of traders is the more you buy, the better discount.

20. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Holdcroft Honda & AOCUK Affiliation

I'll be phoning HH on Monday. Service, MOT, possible clutch and a few extras. Yes it'll be costly but better than elsewhere and service second to none.