Dealers/Garages Holdcroft Honda Stoke

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by rhinogolf, Tuesday 7th Feb, 2012.

1. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    I would just like to give HH the highest recommendation i possibly can they have just replaced my timing chain at a fantastic price might have been a 2hr drive there but well worth it

2. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Hallcroft Honda Stoke

Thats good to hear mate glad she's all sorted out now.

3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    Re: Hallcroft Honda Stoke

allways happy to please! hope the accord serves you and your customers well buddy.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good news Dave , excellent work from HH nothing but the best.

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Excellent news Dave and glad they looked after you (as always).

Beefy did you do the work?

6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adrian did it

7. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    lol i wasnt taking the credit........was talking from a Holdcroft perspective.

8. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Thanks for the feedback buddy, glad we could help

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A great service as always and a great price too I've just got some parts for the wife's HR-V (they arrived just after I had rang Martin on Monday Lee Thanks great service) oh you forgot the idiots guide but this idiot managed to do them ha ha ha.
    Next up 36k service parts and new brake pads.

10. nduli Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

+1 today went in for 75k service on 07 plate CDTI excellent service as always, good price and they don't mind me working from one of their desks in the showroom, only got asked twice today by other customers if i could help them ;-).
    car feels like its had 20k knocked off the odo, thanks once again danny and the lads. well worth the trip from north manchester every time it needs looking at.
    picked up 3.60 satnav disk too - trip to edinburgh was a nightmare on the old disk last weekend, hopefully a wise investment.

Ichiban likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Goof feedback bud, I need to get my first gen MOT'd at HH with an aim to get her legs stretched. That is when it stop raining :Angry:

12. KENQW Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ken Devon
    just purchased a 3.6 update which arrived next day. Can only add my thanks to Lee and Holdcroft for excellent service.