Sponsors Holdcroft Honda Warrington

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by Ichiban, Thursday 18th Dec, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    HH customers and loyal followers you have a new dealership under the HH umbrella. See the list of dealer under their banner.

Holdcroft Dealerships -

2. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Wish they would come to Leeds!

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Me too but I think they want to concentrate in the north west area its way too far from their head office to manage. It would make my life easier for parts but still go to stoke for the servicing as the guys there are top notch.

4. poor1 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Dick Manchester
    Does this mean, as a HOC Member, I can go into the Warrington branch and buy Honda parts over the counter at trade prices?

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That is a good question it also applies to their three other dealer Stuart Graham in Crew, Cheshire oaks and Warrington. I will get clarity on this for now its HH which does provide free shipping to your door .

6. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Someone PLEASE open up a decent, honest Honda dealership in or near Oxfordshire....

Nels likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    If only I had a few million quid going spare :Grin:

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If I won the lottery I would go out of my way to make that into a reality and embarrass Honda UK for showing them the light. I would lose a lot of money in making the customer experience second to none that but when it comes to Honda the passion counts which will in turn bring you the business not looking at your balance sheet and the bottom line.

That is how Honda started out when it began and it needs to go back to its roots of being proud of what they are, currently its far from that principle..

The current path Honda Europe is embarked on is the wrong approach which is doom to fail, but the new CEO will change that as its his first task to get Europe back into the black.

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HK is restricted to Stoke

Ichiban likes this.
  10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I'm more than happy to be loyal to HH, but then again you're just within travelling distance for me.
    We need an HH within reach of all our UK members. Can you have a word with your boss for us @Pottermus?

11. PIIRDV Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi folks
    Luckily I live within travelling distance of Holdcroft Honda in Stoke. So does this mean I can get trade cost on parts if I go there, but not from Stuart Graham Honda.

Additionally - how does this work? Do I just go in as say I'm a memeber of Honda Karma or is there a secret handshake or something?

Hope you guys can help.

Cheers

12. Nels Moderator Staff Team

13. PIIRDV Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Nels
    Thanks for the update, us newbies don't know a lot - I'll need to wrok on my posts.
    Cheers

14. Nels Moderator Staff Team

The club works by members helping each other, adding DIYs, sharing what they know so members have the benefit of your experience.
    If you can do anything like that, it's the best way of helping and in turn, gain the benefits we have to offer.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  15. Bjandthebear New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Brian wLlasey
    Needed radio code please

16. Hi Brian,

As I explained on the phone, we can only give a radio code out with the customer and vehicle on site at the dealership.

Thanks,
    Gareth

Nels and Nighthawk like this.
  17. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I think that is the sensible and safest way to deal with a vehicle security matter. :Hey:

18. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds