Dealers/Garages Holdcroft Honda

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Sadsack, Wednesday 21st Nov, 2012.

1. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Went into Holdcroft Honda Stoke this morning to have my 1 week old Legend serviced and checked over.

Bought an extended warranty, few bits and bobs from the parts department. Ended up spending too much money there, but walked out happy.

Service was great, staff friendly and helpful. Glad I took all the recommendations from here on board when I chose to go there.

Thanks for forums like these that help make car ownership more pleasurable with all the advice and recommendations available!

:OTT::OTT::OTT:

Ichiban likes this.
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Good old HH

3. Thanks Mohammed, always great to get positive feedback.

Hope to see you again ( fairly ) soon

Lee

4. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

No problems Lee. I hope not to see you guys too soon if you know what i mean, well not with my car anyway!

Will book my wifes car in for service within next few weeks so pop back in then.

But have to add, ordered parts from you last week. Free delivery for AOC members is brilliant and delivery via courier is very efficient and planned well. Overall just very happy with service.

After having Honda's for past 10 years and having been to several dealers and independents for stuff, i'm kicking myself for not having come to Holdcroft sooner. Nice to have someone you can trust with your pride and joy :Smile:

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Ordered from HH myself for the first time last week and I was also impressed with the service. Top marks guys.

6. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Was in again at HH this morning. Thought one of my parking sensors was faulty and needed replacing but turns out it was the control unit :Sobbing:.

Thought I would need to go back another day to sort out fully. From getting there to leaving, took less than 3 hours (plus several cups of :Tea:), and had diagnostic done plus control unit replaced.....under warranty :Happy:

Fantastically efficient service and now nice not to have my car beeping back at me every time I turn it on.

Thank you HH :Thumbup:

7. ann_kelvin Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ordered parts couple times with HH, their service is excellent. Wish they are closer to me so that I can get all the service done every time.

FirstHonda likes this.
  8. Superdave Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had my EX serviced yesterday at HH again, as always, first class service and attention, thanks to Steve and all the team.

9. Mase Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi All

First time post-er. I have been a guest viewer of this site as I searched for my Honda. Now that I have found it, I am glad I stuck around and trawled through the threads/posts. I saw so many references to HH that I thought if I need something I'll give them a try. I can honestly say I was not disappointed. Ordered parts from Lee at HH and the service was polite, courteous and very friendly. Will definitely order parts again from them and also be recommending them too.

I only wish they were closer, for once in my life I would have my car serviced at a dealership.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome to AOC Mase. Are you by any chance a Tottenham Hotspur fan , if you are Lee can get your car picked up from London for a service! :Rolf:

11. Mase Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello Vijay (I believe it is).

I am not a football fan at all but I can be. I'll have to brush up on my Tottenham Hotspur knowledge though. If that is true I better start watching football. Can I ask, does AOC attend any events like Japfest or JAE during the year?

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No I am not Vijay.

As for shows that a challenge as we have tried and tried to get people come to meets but it doesn't materialise. I reckon it got something to do with the cost of fuel.

13. Mase Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Apologies, my sources inform me incorrectly.

Meets are great, I have many stories to tell from previous meets I have bene to with other car forum clubs that I am associated with. It would be good to meet and trade info and tips but that will be when it happens.

So I gotta be Tottenham Hotspur to get Lee to have my car picked up from London Heathrow ways and up to Stoke to get serviced. That would be awesome but somehow I don't see that happening.