General Honda 1970's Microfiche Reader

Discussion in 'Classics & Heritage' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 31st Aug, 2016.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Picked this rare beauty from the Sherwood motorcycle in Birmingham in early August, Peter Rose passed away a few years ago he was instrumental in early Honda communities and club scene for motorcycles and cars. He was a pivotal for the early Honda scene and is sorely missed even today for his valuable experience and the love for all early Honda's.

Sadly Peter's son does not want to carry on his legacy and I had the opportunity to acquire it, with a lot of work done my partner in crime @HondaHeritage to get this deal done. I have never seen a Agfa Microfiche reader before all dressed up in Honda colour before and its unique.

For me any Honda memorabilia is worth saving regardless of its value, I wanted to save this piece of Honda history from the scrapyard and the valuable microfiche film which is all for motorcycle from the 70's till 2001.

These are the pictures as I got it . over the winter months I plan to dismantle it carefully and restore it and give it a through cleaning.

IMG_1558.JPG IMG_1561.JPG IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1567.JPG IMG_1559.JPG IMG_1563.JPG IMG_1556.JPG IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG

Last edited: Wednesday 31st Aug, 2016
  2. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Nice!

How often does it need refilling with pasta?

Ichiban likes this.
  3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Out of date pasta.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You need an eye test kiddo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. kjc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That brings back memories from my bike days.

Ichiban likes this.
  6. 1974Civic Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have every microfiche for every car produced by honda in the 60's and 70's and sold in UK if you wish to buy them and make a complete set

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Jay you got my number bud ring me when you have a mo,