General Honda 600cc

Discussion in 'Super Sports' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Tuesday 24th Jun, 2014.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Impressive riding. Just watched it full screen, like the bit where he catches up on the three riders.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Moved to Motocycle section ,Love the TT

3. steve4536 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Tremendous stuff....the faith these guys have in their bikes and tyres as well as their own ability is just awesome.

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    The fastest I had ever been on my GSXR600 was 164mph, it's the strangest feeling as reality sort of disappears and it almost feels like your are playing a computer game. At those speeds I think the balance between rider and bike shifts heavily towards the bike! lol

Cars just seemed boring for quite a long time after my days of riding but it wasn't until the Accord that I started enjoying cars again. Difficult to match the acceleration of a bike though unless you've got a beast of a car but for £5K you can get superbike performance in a bike compared to ridiculous money for the car equivalent.

bilhound likes this.
  5. bilhound Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Bedford
    I agree Arcticfire, So my first was a CBR600-FS, that was quick, but then after having a Kawasaki ZX10R I have infinite respect for these guys - the amount of taming a bike needs to be put in it's place, especially around a course like the IOM, is something very impressive indeed!

Can't wait to get myself back on two wheels!

Ichiban likes this.