Optional Extras Honda Access Legend KB1 Sports suspension.

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by Ichiban, Tuesday 5th Nov, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I was just going through some old leaflets and brochures and came across the fact you can get a sports suspension for the Legends :Smile:

Like the Aspec on the 7th and 8th Generation there is a full kit which lowers the car by 10mm , if anyone is interested the part number is 08W60-SJA-601

SpeedyGee likes this.
  2. mattyg Premium Member Club Supporter

Have you any idea on price ?

I have seen cars for sale with mugen suspension kits would these be factory fit ?. Im not sure if I would want to make the legend ride any harsher though.

Thanks Matt

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Matt,

The retail price is £752.76 I am sure you can get some discount on this via HH see attached install guide. The mugen suspension was never a factory fit option the dealer would have done that. As for ride it will be excellent like the 7th Generation these are showa dampers and they are slightly firm but not excessively harsh. Just ideal to get the gaps in the wheel arches ever so slightly down to give you more of a focused look.

View attachment 08W60-SJA-601.pdf

4. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Would love to have the sports suspension put in, but for the fact that most Mugen parts for the Legend are so hard to get, I have given up with doing things with the Legend, and am going to try and sort out the CR-V now.

Lots of Mugen parts available.....the temptation is just too much