Sold Honda Accord 8th Generation 17" Wheels (x 2)

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by TheDarkKnight, Monday 2nd Apr, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These are the standard 17" OEM wheels for the 8th Generation Accord.

As the 8th Generation does not have a spare, I bought this as a set of four wheels, all second hand and have kept one and sold one, leaving me with two wheels for sale. I'd rather not stick them on eBay due to silly fees etc but these would make a great spare and is far cheaper than the space saver as well. (And infinitely better than the bottle of gunge, especially if you have a torn/blown out tyre!)

These two wheels both have the original Bridgestone Turanza tyres, a few millimetres of thread left on each tyre. Little to no kerbing on these, otherwise immaculate condition.

Looking for £65 each (or nearest sensible offer) - postage is at buyers expense. Happy to meet anywhere within the West Midlands, preferably weekends, not during the week. Any questions/queries, PM me.

Attached Files:

• W1.
      W1.jpg
      File size:
      83.3 KB
      Views:
    • W2.
      W2.jpg
      File size:
      82.6 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Monday 2nd Apr, 2012
  2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok folks

I have just one wheel left. It has some chips etc on it and will do a deal as its of no use to me now that I have a spare for myself and have sold two.

Happy to listen to offers as well.

Last edited: Saturday 11th Aug, 2012
  3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just a quick afternoon bump and also for the attention of some of our new members on AOC here.

4. Azzy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

SajA, did you ship any of them? e.g. know the cost, I'm up in Manchester and tempted but the 3 hour round trip is off putting lol
    cheers
    Az

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey Azzy

I have one left, can do a deal for you if you want to meet somewhere. Send me a PM mate.

6. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had one of the wheels and I can confirm you can still cram a decent amount of stuff in the boot. :Smile:

You can get the non slip mats cheap now which would stop the wheel sliding.
    Multi-Purpose Non Slip Mat : Automotive Tools : Maplin Electronics

I just used some bubble wrap out the bin and stuck it down the sides which seems to have worked equally as well.

7. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers Jase for that - people can verify that the wheel is not that bad and a damn good/cheap alternative to the space saver and you get a FULL size wheel too. And just for the record - I routinely carry a ton of paraphernalia belonging to my two-year-old and it all fits with no issues.

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bumpage - I have one alloy that someone can use as a spare....PM for details!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.