Engine & Gearbox Honda Accord Coupe - Dealer supplied / Fitted Body kit

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by Sbk1972, Thursday 16th May, 2013.

1. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all,

I've got an Accord Coupe, V6, 43K miles, love it :Smile:

It came with the dealer supplied bodykit which has since been stopped. The previous owner of my car hit the driver's side sill molding and have to replace ITR with a standard sill. This means Im now looking for a driver's side body kit sill to match the passenger's side.

A few questions though, what is that body kit called ?? And what is the name of the correct name of the driver's side sill ? is it sill ? body kit molding ?

I look on ebay for salavge cars but none have the body kit / sill. I see a few cars for sale on Gumtree that have it but obviously no one wants to sell me there sill :Smile:

Any ideas ?? Any one know of someboy with a coupe that has the standard dealer supplied body kit to sell me ?

SBK

2. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Try lings Honda parts, dealer prices though.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    SBK you got pictures of this sill I could dig up the part numbers but in relatity finding one at Honda will be difficult.

Speak to HH parts team and see if they can locate any parts on the dead stock inventory. you will be surprised what dealers have stacked\ stashed away .

Expected to be expensive thou :Frown:

4. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi,
    The body kit is

Gallery

i checked with honda and its discontinued.

5. dave b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have same body kit on my coupe which I will sell if interested

6. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Dave,

Im interested in the driver's side skirt / molding, and if the rear spoiler isnt breaking down, bubbles coming threw, that too. What colour is your car ? Im based in Worthing / Sussex, or Gatwick / Sussex.

Simon

7. dave b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi am breaking whole car so body kit sold together and car is blue

8. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, I understand. What price do you want for the kit ? I'm interested, but if its going to be big money then I will leave it.

Where you based ? Does your car have the front bumper spot lights ?
    SBK

9. dave b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

am based in kettering northants just off a14, want £150 for kit and yes it has the front spots

10. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, my car is black so I would need to spray it. £150 for kit, front fog lights, wiring loom for them, switch on dash, sent to bn16 2bn.

SBK

11. dave b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol fair play but postage is your concern

12. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cool / deal. I will PM you now.

13. dave b Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol that's all ok apart from postage is your concern

14. nsxr Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

staffs
    hi what price are you after for the kit >

15. Sbk1972 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Already mine mate. :Smile: got this and other bits, just waiting for it to be sent.