ICE & HFT Honda Accord Radio problem

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Alain Camenzuli, Tuesday 26th Mar, 2013.

1. Alain Camenzuli Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am a new owner of a 2005 diesel accord bought from the UK and shipped to Malta where I live. It works beautifully and have had no problems with it except that the radio seems to receive a lot of foreign radio stations on FM frequencies 3/4 of my stations are in Italian . The problem is i use an Fm transmitter due to the fact I have no AUX port and it impossible to find an open frequency with all these stations.

Thanks in advance !

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Hi Alain,

Welcome to AOC.

I take it your question is how do you add Aux in to Honda head unit ?

If so you can purchase products like Xcarlink or Grom Aux adaptors to give you an AUX input.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What band of FM frequencies does Malta have ? this car is a UK spec so may be it outside the designated frequency range.:Unknown:

As for Japanese imports you have to get a Radio Band Expander try these guys Source-R - Malta's Modified Car Club they may be able to help.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Coming back to the question Speedy already asked how have you attached this and why do you need a FM transmitter ? as the FM range is not far off the UK range.