Introductions Honda again after some time with others :(

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gand Fraser, Tuesday 19th Feb, 2013.

1. Gand Fraser Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all!

We recently bought a Honda FR-V after years for wanting one! Loving the car except for a minor annoyance mentioned elsewhere :Smile:

Andy

740444_10152394023865058_838681242_o.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome aboard Andy, I too have been looking at an FR-V for the wife.

Currently though that search has been put on hold :Aghast:

3. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I wanted one for the wife but she said it was too big a jump in size from her Jazz,hence getting the Accord instead.
    I liked the idea of both kids being able to sit up front,so no arguing:Happy:

4. Gand Fraser Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Even though we have a bit of an issue with ours at the moment.. I would still definitely recommend! We got the 2.2 diesel version. It does not too bad MPG and is fairly quick, although slightly sluggish acceleration in the wrong gear :Smile:

The 3 seats up front is brilliant too. Our 2 year old loves sitting in the middle!

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    As long as the don't jump over and try and take control of the car LOL

Good to know about the sluggishness, I would probably go for the petrol and convert it to LPG myself to get the best of both worlds :Smile:

6. Gand Fraser Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Heh, yeah my kids aren't old enough to fight about that stuff yet so I'm well prepared!

The petrol one was tempting as they are usually a bit cheaper than the diesel, I wanted to have better fuel consumption though and believe that the diesel engine may be a bit more long term reliable (can't think of the actual word for that!)

We had ours transported up to Edinburgh from Liverpool as we couldn't find a diesel one anywhere near here.