General Honda are No. 1 for Reliability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SayamaAccord, Saturday 24th Dec, 2011.

1. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

It's not just me saying that.

It's What Car?, Warranty Direct, Which? and Fleet News.

Awards | Cars | Honda (UK)

And are Honda the most expensive in return for being the most reliable?

Err...no.

:Wink:

Last edited: Saturday 24th Dec, 2011
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I happy Honda have started to use their success more openly , its long over due and it good for Honda fans too.

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've been with Warranty Direct for years and always had a good service with them. When I got my first Accord I phoned them to change from a previous old Citroen C2. They tried to tell me that it was less reliable and that the premium would go up. A quick quote of their reliability index made them realise just how far off the mark they were. The polcy dropped a fair bit which was nice.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The Latest survey is out by Money supermarket for the most reliable cars on the road., no surprises Honda is the clear winner

MS & WD Survey AOCUK 2012.JPG

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Go go Honda !

Wouldn't expect the result to be anything else :Smile:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If all Honda;s were made in Swindon what would that reliability index look like , Honda will be struggling to keep in the top ten.

7. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Great to see VAG BMW Merc doing so well ... Again... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They are no where on the scene on reliability so called German engineering my foot!!

9. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    German engineering ha they gave up back in late 80s early 90s all down hill for them from there.. They can't even copy others ideas and get it right or reliable.. German ha utter rubbish.

10. korky Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My previous Honda was only 19 years old ,a Civic 1.6 esi 140.000 miles and ran perfect never once causing any trouble,until August this year when a lady in a peugeot slammed in to the back of me , the irony being i didnt have ABS she did , and she told me she locked up ,my poor Civic was wrote off ,i bought a Celica a really good car,kept it four weeks and sold it and bought an Accord , Hondas are so good ,its criminal not to own one especially when you have previously had the experience of the quality and reliability ,my Accord is a superb car but i do miss my Civic .