General HONDA CAR = I Give way

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pastore, Friday 28th Aug, 2015.

1. pastore Banned ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom pastore London
    Normally i don't stop for anyone to give them way when coming out of a road or trying to creep in to my lane, but ONLY when i see another HONDA driver I let them in, lol.

wondering if anyone does the same? that if they have Honda's then might aswell let them in.
  2. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Depends on my mood, I don't let them in if they are driving like idiots, but I will let anyone who is driving reasonable in and I would expect the same back. I do take more attention when I spot a fellow Honda owner.

If they have a HK sticker on their back they can be guaranteed to be let in :spiteful:
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Im' the same, fellow Honda drivers get special treatment, they rest well ...:BavarianTractor:

I do a lot of motorway driving and like @exec if some has made the effort and tried to do things right, say there is a small gap but they have indicate and are waiting to pull into my lane, I will pull back and let them. On the other hand if they haven't indicated and are trying to barge in, well that is another matter totally ! :Rant::tut::Baseballbat:
  4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I try to encourage good polite driving habits in others, so I do let them in. However, I don't respond well to bad road manners.