General Honda CR-V North West owners Club

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikon, Sunday 5th Jun, 2016.

1. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi
    i am just testing the water to see if there is such a club For Honda CR-V owners , if not would it be possible to get something of the ground i am open to helping even setup this idea
    thanks

ps if i am getting to big for my boots just let know cheers all

2. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    Hi, think it will be a good idea, but for all Hondas . went to moggy 1000 show once - - really boring ! Oh look there's one, oh and another etc !
    Buy the way what's yours lol.

3. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

it doesn't have to be boring
    ideas welcome let me have think and i will come up with some ideas and things which might benefit all and yes most things happen in the south of england and i am not against the south but North west there is a lot of Honda CR-V owners in the area

4. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    That's cos your weathers crap lol. Just meant you can only interest a few CR-V owners never enough to put on a show.

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    I guess what you mean is north CR-V Owners meet. Right now it sounds like you want to start a CR-V forum. Lol

6. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes a CR-V meetings in the Northwest if possible and a northwest section on this forum if this possible

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Let see how much update you have from your fellow CR-V owners in your area and we could action that.

8. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks I just thought it was a good idea and might bring in more members to the forum which helps all thanks to the admin of the forum.

9. Nikon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

if anyone is interested in setting up a Northwest Honda CR-V owners club let us know please