Body, Paint & Styling HONDA CR-V with centrel console sticking rollback lid

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by David_s, Sunday 3rd Feb, 2013.

1. David_s New Member Getting Started

Hi

I am hoping some-one can kindly help me with this

My kids have put to much in the central storage Area and closed the lid, and now it will only go back about an Inch

Was wondering if any-one know how to dissameble this item so i can get things out.

looked on line and can see how to remove the whole thing, but that looks like US based models and you do need access to to inside of the central storage unit which i do not have

car is only 3 months old, do not think warnity will cover this one

do not mind getting screwdriver to this if it can be down

Davey

Thank-you in advance for any help

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will have a look for you later on today.

3. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    removing the centre console is easy if you can pull the roll back lid backwards, there are two screws under the rubber trim at the bottom. other than that there is a trim at the front that just clips on and will flick off with two more screws. ime not sure but you may be able get some more access to the lid mechanism with the front trim off. the mechanism itself screws in from underneith with about 6 screws so can be replaced.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    David try beefy's suggestions and see I you can release the blockage. I can upload some pictures is you need further assistance.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Some feedback would be appreciated if the suggestion helped? :Smile: