Official Honda Honda Dominates Podium in Qatar

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Monday 9th Apr, 2012.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

LOSAIL, Qatar - Repsol Honda riders Dani Pedrosa and Casey Stoner finished the first grand prix of the 1000cc era in second and third place, respectively, in the season-opener under the desert lights of the Losail International Circuit in Qatar.

More...

2. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Anyone remember the doohan, rainey, schwantz battles? I know he rode a suzuki but schwantz was awesome, deserved more titles than he won during his time as honda was so dominant. Saying that all the 500 riders were amazing to watch, just schwantz deserved a honda a lot earlier in his career

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I do for sure, 500CC bikes were extremely hard to ride with their erratic power band and no engine braking you had to be brave to ride on the edge. Kevin Schwantz was awesome on the 500cc Suzuki his ability to throw the bike into corners was sublime some say it was the bike I say it was the rider. 1990 IMHO was the best time for 2 stroke bikes. Lee do you recall the noise of the big bang Honda engine on Doohans bike?

When Doohan was winning back to back championship I was convinced we will never see the like of him again...how wrong was I, Vale is eclipsed the god like status off him for good.

Vale is not in a good place now; there is no fun without him in the front.