General Honda Friends Website

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Thursday 22nd Dec, 2011.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Guys,

This may be common knowledge I was actively promoting this site on other forum. Now it my turn to do this on my forum as I think its perfect opportunity for you to give you independent view about Honda and it products.

If anyone wants things to change and improve sign up on Honda Friends you will be sent surveys to your personal email address.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Received an email today with the year end results , so you know where your feedback has helped Honda.

http://emails.prd.hspdigital.com/honda/2011/hondafriends/end-of-year/assets/honda_friends_facts.pdf

Dear CJ,

First and foremost, thank you for your invaluable feedback to our questionnaires over the past 12 months. I wanted to take the opportunity to report back to you about what we've done inside the business as a result of your feedback.

Honda Friends helps us ensure we deliver the products and services that you deserve – especially in a time where the cost of driving continues to rise.

We look forward to developing the Honda Friends programme further in the New Year.

For now, on behalf of everyone at Honda UK, may I wish you a very happy festive period and best wishes for the coming year.

Dave Hodgetts
    Managing Director
    Honda UK

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I registered back in May,I received same email as you mate.

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thanks for this.

Just commented on the current droplink design ;-)

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll get myself signed up!

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll have a look when I'm not mobile. This I phone has been playing up recently going in Saturday for a check up ( lost all my photographs today) soooooooo sad

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mick are they backed up on iTunes? Could you try resyncing.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    upgrade your software to iOS5 and take advantage of iCloud it helped me sync app purchased on the iPad to Helens iphone.

I have place my order for a 4s today cannot wait for it to land it straight into the engravers I have some cool engraving in mind for it.

9. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

iPhone 4s! Lucky thing. My 3GS is on it's last legs but until it dies I can't justify a new one.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am just buying the iPhone 4s just simply of its brilliance in doing things right .. Like my Honda :cool:My legs may be tied to a ball and chain and the lack of flexibility of doing what I take for granted in android.it a small price to pay for piece of mind.

I have been a great advocate for the android phones but with some many hardware choices the android software has huge variations in performance. To get the best out of android you have to use the top end hardware, I made a bad choice in hardware which has ruined the experience.

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've now got the 4 and my daughter had just got the 4s what an amazing piece of kit. Paul It was sync 'd to my I tunes only thing was the hardware fault kicked in when I was trying to upload my photos and it restored it without me knowing I lost over 500 photos which was a bit of a pig as it was Christmas, sleeping dog , will young concert , and some good days out with my family so gutted but will start again got I cloud and everything on this?? Just need to work out how to use it ha ha ha

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda UK Dream Magazine

Did anyone get the last Honda dream magazine ? It pretty good make sure you sign up on Honda website you will get your hard copies.

I have been getting them since 2006 IIRC. Its a really good read

Dream - Winter issue 2012