Introductions Honda geek..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Greensprout, Wednesday 18th Apr, 2012.

1. Greensprout New Member Getting Started

Howdy all!

Thought I should pop in and say hello.

I currently own a DC5 Type-R which I'm hopefully selling this weekend then I will be looking to buy a 7th Generation Accord.. I'm looking at buying a Diesel preferably a Sport but depends what's out there.

Hopefully you can put up with my stupid questions until I get my head around things :Smile:

I've been a Honda geek since 2002, I've owned a UK CR-X Del Sol ESi, UK DC2, JDM DC5 and the Accord is next on my list..

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome along bud another member from Leeds.:Wink:

3. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome buddy, i wouldn't bother with a sport, for all you get is a euro r style front grill. You'd be better off with an exec to get all the toys like HID's, satnav, heated leather seats....

In my opinion you'd be better with the k24 accord Type-S, but you're probably needing the diesel for the mileage so make sure its sound history wise and has had any warrenty work done first.

4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi fella and welcome

You're in the right place for Honda geekery...this is a Honda Accord owners club run entirely by Honda Accord owners...unlike some others out there :Wink:

5. mattpc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome to the forums.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Greensprout, did you get your 7th Generation ?

7. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi there, great to have you on board