Optional Extras "Honda Happiness" Recovery.

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by gongoozler, Monday 1st Jul, 2013.

1. gongoozler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all, picked up my new (secondhand) steed, and I am a happy bunny. I see that my 'approved' Honda Happiness appears to have a years full roadside and recovery included. Anyone know if I am correct that it's comprehensive in practice, as I could then cancel my RAC one which is paid monthly via the coop!?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yes all approved car sales from Honda have a AA cover, and some Honda dealerships give the same AA cover with every car service subsequently.

3. gongoozler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for that, I have asked Honda for a full set of terms and conditions!

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Can only talk for Belgium, but the most important conditions to enjoy the recovery:
    1) you go for maintenance to an approved, official Honda dealer
    2) Honda dealer follows the maintenance schedule approved by the manufacturer (obvious)
    3) In Belgium, it's of course the Honda dealers's task to make sure you enjoy the coverage once maintenance is OK;

In my case, the conditions are mentioned in the maintenance book with the car. Did you check this? Or the Honda site?

5. gongoozler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There is info in the book, but only outline.....I am sure when I get the t and c's they will amount to quite a few pages, as I understand it's an AA policy......we shall see.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  7. gongoozler Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Ichiban.........the t and c's are indeed at the very bottom, time for a read through I think!