Sold Honda HDD double din sat nav, Bluetooth module, I-pod adaptor

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Beefy, Sunday 9th Oct, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    I've whipped out the HDD unit I retro fitted to my old C-MAX. It's all in working order with the optional Bluetooth and I-POD adaptors. Only downside is that I had to adapt the harness to fit. Honda's of the same connector will just plug straight in but as I did you can adapt the harness to any vehicle if you are handy with electrics. If in doubt you can get hold of a new harness through Honda. I'll get some pictures up just now
    - - - Updated - - -
    IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0739.JPG IMG_0740.JPG IMG_0741.JPG IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0743.JPG
    - - - Updated - - -
    If your interested I have a price in mind. Would be nice to sell to someone on here rather than putting on eBay. It's a good upgrade and a genuine accessory.

Nighthawk and legend-ary like this.
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    @Beefy sorry but you need to state a price, no offer threads are allowed as per the rules.

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can I have yet Bluetooth bit?
    - - - Updated - - -
    The*

4. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    Sorry about that. I want £50 for the lot. There very hard to come by and at that price I must be mad. But it's not perfect with the harness being adapted and need it gone ASAP and the money in my pocket. Sorry @Pottermus ime selling as a set for the time being. You know what they are worth better than anyone. If I have no interest then I will sell you the Bluetooth separately.

legend-ary likes this.
  5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I may buy the lot for £50. I'll speak to you tomorrow.

6. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    @Beefy - Does this have an SD Card slot? if not, does it support MP3s on the DVD ? Would this fit in my EV1 Civic ?

@Pottermus if you only want the BlueTooth Adapter, then (depending on Beefy's answers) I'd be happy to take the unit for £50 and you can have the BT adaptor (for nothing)
    - - - Updated - - -
    If this JUST the navigation system, that would still require a stereo, or is it an 'all in one' stereo / dvd / nav ?

7. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It doesn't have an SD slot, it has an internal hard drive that you can store music on. It's an amazing bit of kit and is the full shebang.

It plays mp3s and even dvd films. My dad has the same unit in both his CR-V and Jazz and I used to have one in my ATR.

It'll fit in a 7th Generation Civic no problem. I only want the Bluetooth attachment so would be prepared to chuck a tenner in for it.

RogerH69 likes this.
  8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

Can you connect a reverse camera upto it ?

9. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes

RogerH69 likes this.
  10. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Yeah, I'll definitely take it. Any idea if it will work with my steering wheel controls ?

11. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ooh, I think they do have a port on the back for steering controls so I'd imagine they would. @Beefy will probably be able to say for sure. They work on my dad's Jazz.

RogerH69 likes this.
  12. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

So just for clarity @Pottermus when you said you'll speak to @Beefy tomorrow was that in regards to the Bluetooth bit or were you interested in the whole kit ?

13. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've already got one of these units spare, so @RogerH69 can buy it from @Beefy for £40 and I'll give him another tenner for the Bluetooth if everyone is agreed?

14. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Fine by me :Smile: @Beefy, PM me your Paypal details, and I'll send the payment first thing in the morning

15. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Wow. That's an incredible price for OEM kit. Would have loved to get this but not now.

Just for info: will such a kit fit 2003 Jazz? There was an optional Sat Nav offered for them but never saw one ever.

16. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    There is functionality to add steering wheel controls. The harness is there for connecting the handbrake and VSS feeds. Sat nav antenna and so on. @RogerH69 sent you a PM

17. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Payment sent :Smile:

YAY - a new project for the Civic :Smile:

Bones126 and Nighthawk like this.
  18. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

@Beefy has confirmed payment received and postage will be made shortly, so could one of our friendly @Staff please mark this as sold ?

19. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You got a bargain there @RogerH69

I would have valued it at least a couple of hundred quid.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yes, it's already been done to one.

RogerH69 likes this.
  20. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Don't suppose anyone has a matching part number for this unit ?
    - - - Updated - - -
    Yeah I know :Smile:

Suppose it depends on whether or not I need a new wiring harness or not, and if so how much that costs :Smile:

However, I expect that the great minds on HK should be able to assist me if I wanted to re-wire existing harness to match my EV1, so I probably won't need a new harness.