Hedge Trimmer Honda HHH 25S

Lawn & Garden vehicle added by Ichiban, Wednesday 8th Jul, 2015

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Ichiban added a new Honda to the garage:

Honda HHH 25S Hedgetrimmer

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The hedge trimmer arrived today an happy to see its made in Japan and like for like comparison to the Thai\French made brushcutter this has a better build quality.
    The Trimmer was dry of oil a quick 80ml of 10w-30 oil fresh BPUUL it fired straight up , I am also wiring up a hour meter just waiting for some copex and some heat resistant braiding piping. If the weather is good this weekend I will give this puppy its first run.

More pictures to follow once I have fitted the hour meter. A big thank you goes to Mowerman2000 as the supplying dealer.

IMG_3173.JPG IMG_3174.JPG IMG_3176.JPG IMG_3177(1).JPG IMG_3177.JPG IMG_3178.JPG IMG_3179.JPG IMG_3180.JPG IMG_3181.JPG

John Dickson likes this.
  3. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice mechine, I 've got two German strimmers that do the job, well not really ! always need fixing and attension, inherited them from my dad who spent more on them than they are worth in repairs so now is the time to move on, I came upon the Honda range of bush utters/ strimmers not so long ago with my mind set on a different make I now need to do some homework as I think the Honda will prove to be the better buy although more expensive. what I was not so sure about was the RPM as all other cutters are two stroke engines as opposed to the Honda being a four Stoke, so CJ how is its preformance .? I can,t try one as it will need to be ordered ,are they heavier being four stroke, At least they must be quite ,and have the build quality.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Dave I haven’t had the chance to give the trimmer a proper run, all I have done is fitted a hour meter to it, TBH the 2 stoker rev their heads off and you don’t need that sort of revs unless you cutting trees down!
    This 25cc clean 4 stroker will do the job very easily and efficiently I am sure of it.
    As soon as the weather clears up and its dry I will give the puppy a run.

I will post a few pictures of the install the first lot of pictures I took were crap.

IMG_3200.JPG IMG_3204.JPG

5. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Trimmers and strimmers looks like I,m getting mixed up, anyway sent mowerman 2000 a message about purchasing a new strimmer back pack job but no reply will have to try someone else. I see you also have a Honda strimmer CJ how is this working out.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The strimmer is really good and it decimates the growth with easy and its effortless I don't like the head and the wire install its cumbersome and fiddly,In Australia they have made a excellent heads which is superior to one I have I am looking to get this as it easy to install and east to install the wire.

Here it is.

Part Number 72560-UMK-0W5 W5 Brushcutter heads

Nels likes this.