2nd Generation (2015)

1. numpty67 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    Nice one:Thumbup:

numpty67 likes this.
  3. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
    It's got an opening Sunroof!!!:dribble: Why didn't my CR-V come with one? :Rant: I want one (an opening sunroof that is). Have Honda finally seen the light?

Phil

4. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    If I end up ordering one I would be tempted to go with the panoramic opening sunroof as we had this in our first Yeti. On the upside it makes a huge difference to the cabin space but on the downside it also has the potential for grief come the colder wetter months.

I was very much in the minority as most owners on the Skoda forum had no hassle whatsover. But mine had been poorly fitted at the factory and the excess condensation the sunroof glass suffered from was eventually traced to a rubber seal. So our next car didn't have one but I might take the plunge so to speak again with the Honda.

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

The new HR-V looks very good indeed - but the lack of a 4WD option on any model in the UK feels like a missed opportunity.

Shame, but maybe they will offer one at a later date? Fingers crossed.

BTW, am I reading it right that although Honda Connect runs through Android, it goes on to say that it can link to other smartphones. Do we think there will be any loss of functionality if using an Apple iPhone with it?

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Honda connect FAQ bud all revealed here In-Depth - Honda Connect Frequently asked questions & Device compatibility list