Honda introduces the new Accord: Possibly Perfect

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda Asia News, Wednesday 26th Jun, 2013.

1. Honda Asia News Honda Asia & Oceania news ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) has launched the much-anticipated new version of the Honda Accord. The car is currently being showcased in PC Lahore, Karachi and Rawalpindi as well as The Marriott Islamabad.

The Accord has been the premium luxury model in the Honda line up that has always been a striking union of class leading features with the modern style. This model, not only carries on the pedigree of it predecessors, in fact it has taken it closer to perfection.

In terms of styling, the exterior is rested on 18-inch alloy rims. The front and rear lights accentuate the fusion of luxury with current times. The headlights also feature DRL (Day-time Running Lights), which increase the visibility of your car and increase its safety. At night the High Beam is adjusted automatically when it see a car approaching in the other lane or when you are about to overtake someone, making it easier for other motorists to navigate. In wet conditions, the cars wipers also turn on automatically so that the focus remains on the pure driving pleasure the carâ

More...

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Even India and Pakistan get the latest nine gen Accord ..:Unknown:

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That's taking the biscuit that is !!

4. Amused Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

If they don't bring it to Europe (which I doubt), I will turn to Mazda 6 in a few years, and try to force myself to live with their ridiculous dealer network and support

5. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I can't think of anything polite to say about HUK.

6. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    I'll tell thee, totally lost it has Honda. A very sad demise from a once great company. Got to agree with the above, the latest Mazda's appeal though I do hear that the dealers are down there with the lowest.

7. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    The link doesnt' work for me!

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yeah all the Asia and Oceania RSS links don't work .. its an RSS issue.