Feedback/Help Honda Karma

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Aty01, Sunday 12th Oct, 2014.

1. Aty01 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys

I have not been on this site for a while due family matters. However since I have returned and been looking through the Accord threads and the Guides and DIYS, and I got to say that this is the most useful Honda website I have came across.

You guys rock !!!!

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Agree 100%. There's no other site I know of where you'll always have either the answers or at the least people trying to help. And despite its size it is also a very civil place.

Aty01 likes this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Thank you for your kind words @Aty01
    Hope the family matters are okay now. Family comes first in my book...but Honda is next:sparta:
    If we all put in a little more than we take out, our club will continue to grow, and be THE site for all things Honda.

Aty01 likes this.
  4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That was the idea when old AOC was started to be helpful and friendly source of all things Honda.
    Well done to all that made it happen and all the members for keeping it such a friendly place.

MickyB likes this.
  5. Aty01 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

even though i have registered on other Accord forums, Since joining this site, I don't think I have actually used any other site, precisely because of the reasons that Zoran stated, Helpful, Friendly source of all things Honda, but mostly because of the members who are really friendly and are willing to help out ... Cheers Guys

I'll definitely try to add more to this forum and try to add my two pennies worth. :Smile:

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Well said, my sentiments exactly.

I'd never used any other forums before, as there always seemed to be petty arguments breaking out. But not here. This is different. :sparta:

Aty01 likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I always use to stay away from forums too, until I found AOC (now Honda Karma) back in 2012. Been on here ever since LOL

I'm glad to be part of a mature, friendly, enthusiastic community which is rapidly growing in strength.

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Thanks for the kind words @Aty01, I keep telling myself that what we achieve from here in the next few years is going to be phenomenal :Friends:

Aty01 likes this.