Listing Ended Honda Legend 3.5i VTEC EX

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by Phil P, Thursday 12th Mar, 2015.

1. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

New thread started for you. :Hey:

Yes, seems a little high, but she does look good. :Wub:

3. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
    Thank you Nels. Does look nice doesn't it, but I am always wary of a car that has had 3 owners since 2008. As it is sitting in my local Honda dealers I might go and see it tomorrow. And maybe even sit in it. Test drive? Hmmm.:toy: Won't be in the market for it though. Still love my Accord. Mind you, if they suggest a straight swap:Grin:

Phil

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

It's worth a test drive, but you must be strong. Do not let those sales people talk you into giving up your Accord.
    Hmmm. Maybe you could say you're doing an article for 'A Honda Owners Club', and would like to borrow the Legend for a few days. :Innocent:

Phil P likes this.
  5. Phil P Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Phil Kent
    Well I went to have a look. Very nice, but locked, so I went into the showroom to find a Salesman to open it for me. Not today......it's VIP week, the time they close their doors to the riff raff and instead invite all their cherished customers in to try and persuade them to buy a new model at a discount before the newer models arrive next month. I must admit I did receive an invite but it promptly went in the bin, as did my wife's, so I should have known this was on.

As an object of desire, yes please, but not when the sticker on the side window describing the car included information that it was in Insurance Group 45E, cost £500 a year Road Tax Duty, and could get as low as 16mpg. Ouch

Phil

6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

But it's only money. If you don't spend it, the Chancellor will get his sweaty palms on it.

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Now showing as 'Under Offer'

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    'Under offer' ?? Is the person applying for a mortgage ?

Never heard that being said about a car before LOL