Body, Paint & Styling Honda Legend Color Combination

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by dejay, Thursday 14th Feb, 2013.

1. dejay Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, well im still searching for a Honda Legend a few have come to my attention but was wondering what are other people thoughts on color combinations

I know its all down to personal preference but I have not seen these cars in the flesh and photos really don't really pick up the true image

1) Had a eye on a black exteriors Legend interior is sort of cream color looks ok but the steering wheel looks a bit cheap in the photos not sure what this is like in the flesh
    2) Another Legend I seen for sale is black exterior with black interior I know this is a safe bet but its a lot more expensive and the mileage done is a lot higher

the cream color interior legend does have pretty much everything I need and the price is very good also comes lower mileage and better service records but not sure if the interior is as nice as a black interior does anyone on the forum have a cream color interior and if so what are your thoughts on it

cheers

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have some high res pictures is that helps. A few KB1 facelift pictures too this car never came to the UK. They pulled the pulled the plug on it and sent to Russia where it sold...

I like the facelift KB1 they should have released it here.

AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (1). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (2). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (3). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (4). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (5). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (6). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (7). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (8). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (9). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (10). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (11). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008 (12). AOCUK_Honda_Legend_2008. AOCUK_Legend Owners Club-1. AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (1). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (13). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (12). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (11). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (10). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (9). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (8). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (7). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (6). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (5). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (4). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (3). AOCUK_Legend_Ownwer_Club (2). 4772_Legend.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You see where the 8th Generation Accord grill got its styling cues from :Bye:

4. dejay Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Agree shame they did not bring it over here, if all goes to plan should be picking up a Legend this Saturday decided to go for the cream color interior going to be a nightmare keeping it clean especially when it comes to the foot wells but I think the lighter color gives the cabin a more roomy open feeling. Also its a change from the norm for me as I always had black interior leather seats in the past.
    BTW thanks for the high res pics the steering wheel in the cream color interior does not look as half bad as I original thought lol

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Plus one the lighter interior does make the interior more roomy and a bit more welcoming in the dark winter months.

looking forward to see your Legend when you get it!