Sold Honda Legend EX SH-AWD technology pack LKAS ADAS 18" Wheels

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Sam-Legend, Monday 16th Feb, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After much deliberation with the wife we have decided to sell the Legend .

Genuine reason for sale as we own other cars including another Merc E320 V6, the Legend is rarely driven and when we do drive it it usually short school runs which is the main reason we decided that is does not justify keeping her, Another reason to sell is that we require to buy a smaller car for the short distances for the school runs so we are looking at a electric Vehicle.

Honda Legend KB1 EX full technology pack Cream Ivory Leather interior radar cruise / CMBS fantastic condition
    reverse camera and parking sensors
    Details as follows:-
    61000 , serviced regularly with either motul or Millers oils rear differential oil & transmission/trans-axle fluid has recently been done again using millers
    the car has always run on Super unleaded and is in need for nothing

1) Comes with 2 sets of alloy wheels
    17" OEM usually used for winter use still has approx 4-4.5mm P-ZERO's all round a few cosmetic scuffs but nothing major also included 18" OEM alloys these are in perfect condition as they have been refurbished and resprayed with a gun metallic grey really looks the part these will comes with Dunlops Maxx GT tyres with approx 4.5mm each corner

2) Alternator has been very recently replaced including the alternator belt , also the Crankshaft Pulley been replaced.
    3) The sale also includes brand new pair of front discs rotors and set of performance Pads Akebono ProAct Ultra-Premium Ceramic arrived just today so not even fitted to the car
    3) Also included in the sale is a spare set of genuine leather covers for the centre arm rest again never fitted these was specially ordered item which was tailored made and is even better quality than the OEM one fitted.

The car drives perfectly no knocks or rattles and is very comfortable at all speeds , the 4 wheel drive system is again a amazing experience and keeps you so planted to the road it feels the car is on tracks, leather interior has no rips or tears. All the electrics and every single gadget work perfectly through out the car, wind screen is perfect no cracks or stone chips.

4) Approx 6 Months MOT remaining

5) Comes with 2 set of keys , all the Honda manuals , service books , even the original sales brochures , all the receipts of all the work done to her and items which has been purchased have been kept.

I have left this part for the bad points being obviously on a 56 plate it does have only a few stone chips here and there most are filled in as soon as I noticed them , the rear passenger door has a very minor scuff approx 1 inch long again I stress very minor this was there when I got the car and is so minor I didn't even bother fixing it. the bonnet has a small flaw with the clear coat is dis- colored again nothing major and not got round to fix it yet as again is very superficial .

There is no rust or dents on the car as I wash it at least once per week by hand with premium shampoo and waxed regular please refer to other post for photos of the car for sale. £ 6400 ovno this is priced to go as I rather sell it to a member of the forums than part ex it against a electric car as they will will give rock bottom part ex price

Please no dreamers or test drivers as I do not have time for this only genuine buyers apply, test drives will be conducted by me , car is located in Newcastle Upon Tyne

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Good luck with the sale Sam.

Please add pictures of the Legend to this thread, thanks.

Sam-Legend likes this.
  3. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the kind words will add photo's ASAP the weather not been ideal but here are a few I took back then nothing changed much since then but gives a good idea of the condition of the car etc , as stated the car comes with a set of 17" and a set of 18" alloy wheels

48082_DSC_0137. 48083_DSC_0124. 48080_DSC_0129.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh man wrong time.Just spent all the money I had saved up.
    Otherwise I would had it off you in a blink of an eye.
    Good luck with the sale and hope it finds a good home.

Sam-Legend likes this.
  5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

GLWTS
    I hope she goes to a good home. :fingerscrossed:

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Lets hope someone here snaps her up and gives her a good home

7. timkk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's a shame but... why selling Legend and not a Merc??? Is Merc more reliable?

8. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You should be on stage with material that funny lol

9. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

valid question, if it was so simple and if it was entirely up to myself then sure I would prefer to sell the merc but unfortunately I also need to keep the other half happy and she refuses to sell the merc .

If you compare both the merc and the legend I would take the Legend all day long has better comfort , more luxury, better ride quality more tech and the AWD is superb

10. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Im so tempted!

11. Nighthawk Guest

That would be a fantastic upgrade for you @Duc de Pommfrit

Id love a legend, I couldn't afford the running costs though.

12. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

I don't need the car for everyday use so running costs not an issue.

Nighthawk likes this.
  13. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  14. Nighthawk Guest

Such a beautiful car as this needs a good home, she deserves to have a new owner like you Duc that will love and look after her.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  15. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

My problem is that my wife wants to learn to drive....so maybe a logo for her and a legend for me? :gohonda:

Nels, Nighthawk and SpeedyGee like this.
  16. Sam-Legend Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Car Now Sold! Would kindly ask one of the Moderators to close this thread.

I still have the 18" alloy wheels, brand new disc rotors and performance pads which I will put up shortly for sale when the weather permits so I can take photos of them

SpeedyGee likes this.
  17. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Updated as asked for - feel free to ask the new owner to join us here :Niceone:

Nels likes this.
  18. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    If you had front calipers, I'd currently be waiting on your doorstep :Laughing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.