Listing Ended Honda Logo

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by FirstHonda, Friday 24th Oct, 2014.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Following on from @Sprockutt uploading pictures of his Logo, I thought it would be interesting to see how many were for sale.

There are currently 3 on AutoTrader, two of which are CVT automatics :Smile:. One only has 12,000 miles!

Nice, and quite rare, little cars.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...usedcars/model/logo/postcode/nw16jl?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...usedcars/model/logo/postcode/nw16jl?logcode=p

John Dickson and Sprockutt like this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    That last one could do with some polishing to bring back the redness in it.

3. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    Thanks for the post as you have made me realise what an absolute bargain I have in my wee Logo. As much as mine has a minor bump/scrape from the passenger door to the wheel arch I would say it is generally in as good condition if not better than the 12k miles car. It's hard to tell from photographs of course but under the bonnet mine looks better. It certainly drives as faultlessly as I had hoped having a full dealer history, low mileage and been garaged all it's days.

I intend to have the slightly damaged area professionally repaired/painted along with a repaint of the rear bumper which also has some scrapes. Once this has been done it wouldn't look out of place on a show stand.

My wife said when I bought it...'remember this is just a wee runaround so don't do your usual and start perfecting it'. I just can't help myself.:Grin:

FirstHonda and John Dickson like this.
  4. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    A man and his car will always lead to tinkering and fixing stuff - its one of the laws of the universe. All a man needs is a spanner and something to use it on...

DeviateDefiant, Ichiban and Sprockutt like this.
  5. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Nice finds @FirstHonda. Any suitable for your 'project'?

6. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    If my wife ever got round to driving (think the driving lessons I bought her 10 years ago may have expired) I would seriously get her a Logo!

Sprockutt likes this.
  7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Sprockutt likes this.
  8. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    She was until corrected @Nels :blush:

Sprockutt likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

That's okay then. Wouldn't want you to have a :telloff: from the :brunette:

Sprockutt likes this.
  10. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Excellent finds Ed!

All nice looking little cars, even the 120,000 miler! It just needs a little bit cosmetic work - clay bar / polish to get the red back and replace the missing badges. :Niceone:

Sprockutt likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Here here

Sprockutt likes this.