General Honda media Website get a much needed facelift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Sunday 25th Mar, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The new site is a MASSIVE improvement over the black and horrid layout , good job Honda developers

Check out the site Honda UK Newsroom - Honda

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It not been a month to Media Newsroom page being updated, HUM website also loses the dreaded black theme and made the website more accessible. I have to say the deveopers have done a fine job of making things simple.

Honda - Honda of the UK Manufacturing Ltd

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Some very nice facelifts there. I'll get it a few more weeks and recontact the manufacturing and see if there's any news about going for a visit. Hopefully now the new Civic is in production things would have settled down a bit for them.

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes mate please persist with it.:Thumbup:

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will mate it's a place i'd love to go so won't give up. I'm very persistent when I want to be, the guy at the garage in Warrington knows for definite.

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Benji Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    This is indeed, wonderful! I actually noticed the changes when I was looking at their website not too long ago. It definitely is a huge improvement over what it once was.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well i've just made another enquiry for a visit. Lets see how it goes...

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    The US Honda Accord site is very nice. I'd not visited the UK version before and it seems more user friendly. The US version has a page for upcoming finance deals on vehicles. And, that page caught my eye almost instantly. Though I'm not currently in the market for another vehicle yet.

Shop for a Honda Accord Sedan or Coupe - Official Honda Website