General Honda Merchandise

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FirstHonda, Wednesday 3rd Apr, 2013.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Not sure if others already know about this, but I have only just discovered it so thought I'd share!!

If you go to the Honda cars UK website, then go to the "get a brochure" section and click on "download brochure" (on any of the cars I think) you can view a range of Honda merchandise when you take the "original goods" option.

All sorts of things available, shirts, key rings, a torch, a wallet...:Smile:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    A bit shame, they got lovely hoodies featuring Honda motorcycles logo, but no hoodies for Honda car owners.. hmmm :Unknown:

4. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    That's another department:Smile:.

5. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

What do u mean? Where to find that another department? :Smile:

6. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    I mean: the nice looking Honda motorcycle hoodies and t-shirts come from the motorcycle accessory department. The car accessory division does not have such a clothing collection.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Intruder here you go some of the latest car gear bud,the cars do have a nice collection not as cool as the Bikes I have to admit.

Honda United Kingdom Store Honda Accessories this webiste is the public facing but only honda dealers can log in and order stuff. but wait for the pages to refresh you can see the other accessories which are solely for the UK market. All of these are available in the HH section or just call them.

These are my favourites I have the two T Shirts need to get the fleece top !

View attachment 9399

View attachment 9400

View attachment 9401

intruder likes this.
  8. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Oh yes yes :Smile: it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

Still not exactly what I'm looking for... I'm very fastidious perhaps :Whistle: That "China Cut Grey sporty full zip sweatshirt with contrasting interior colour
    With hood and pockets" from motorcycle collection looks the best for my taste :Wink: just I need to tear off Honda moto wings from sleeves! :lol:

9. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are there any plans for club t shirts or raincoats etc?

If anyone knows where I can get kids honda clothing from as well please post the links. I think if I can get my lad dressed up for the Midlands meet he'll most likely want to come to more events and I'll get my freedom back :Laughing:

MickyB likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Funny you say that we are working on the HK clothing line mate :Smile: Honda kiddy wear is scarce.