Announcement Honda of the Month - March 2016 - Winner @K24 CL9 GUY

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by FirstHonda, Friday 25th Mar, 2016.

?

Which Honda do you think deserves to be 'Honda of the Month' in March 2016?

Poll closed Saturday 9th Apr, 2016.
  1. @K24 CL9 GUY with his Accord 7th Generation

29 vote(s)
    37.2%
  2. @chris2982 with his FR-V

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. @Kris81 with his 7th Generation Accord

9 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. @AndyB1976 with his 6th Generation Accord

25 vote(s)
    32.1%
  5. @harry22673 with his 3rd Generation Jazz

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

@Members - here we are again, it's Easter already, and we're back with another selection of great Hondas for you to vote on.

As promised in the February thread, the vote this month is a little bit different. This month is a chance for nominees that finished second in previous votes to have another go - we're calling it 'Second Chance March.' :Smile:

You may also have noticed that this is no longer 'Car of the Month' but is instead 'Honda of the Month.' The change reflects the fact that HondaKarma isn't just a forum for Honda cars - it is a forum for all Honda products. From April you can expect to see nominations from all the areas across the site, whether those be cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, generators...or even a HondaJet if we get a member that owns one! :crazypilot:

Anyway, back to the vote. The nominees - with their original nomination text where available, new text if not - are:

1. @K24 CL9 GUY with his Accord 7th Generation from October

http://hondakarma.com/garage/family-racecar.454/

There can be no doubts as to why this Accord was nominated - just take a look at the garage entry. More quality 'photos than nearly any other, showing numerous modifications and providing inspiration for all members. This is an example of what can be achieved with what started out as 'just another' 7th Generation Accord. This nominee shows the journey that the car and owner have gone on - and continue to go on - and is thoroughly deserving of another chance to be Honda of the Month.

2. @chris2982 with his FR-V from November

http://hondakarma.com/garage/perseus.336/

This is a great example of a car where the owner has spent time adding some subtle modifications to make the car both look and drive better, as well as last longer. The FR-V is increasingly popular on HondaKarma, and this nominee shows the range of what can be achieved by other members with their cars with some patience, and help from others on the forum.

3. @Kris81 with his 7th Generation Accord from December

http://hondakarma.com/garage/kris81-k24-cl9.531/

Apart from a very thorough project log and garage entry, this nominee shows what a good plan for both performance and cosmetic upgrades looks like - without necessarily breaking the bank! This is a fantastic looking Accord, and thoroughly deserves (another) nomination for HOTM.

4. @AndyB1976 with his 6th Generation Accord from January

http://hondakarma.com/garage/2002-accord.124/

There are quite a few 6th Generation Accords here on HondaKarma, but few look quite as good as this beauty! This is nominated not because the garage entry is massive, and not because it has been modified. Instead this is an example of a rarer and rarer thing - a standard Accord that is beautifully looked after and treasured. That alone is good enough reason for another crack at HOTM.

5. @harry22673 with his 3rd Generation Jazz, also from January (included as there was a problem with the link in the original vote)

http://hondakarma.com/garage/harrys-Jazz.637/

The 'humble' Jazz? Just another anonymous supermini? Not this one! I think most members will be able to see exactly why this car was nominated...a thorough garage entry with plenty of photos, showing an owner who hasn't settled for standard. This is one unique car, from the orange themed highlights to the Honda logo puddle lights. When nominated originally, there was an issue with the link to the garage entry so some members may not have been able to easily appreciate the effort that has gone into making this Jazz what it is today - it is therefore a great candidate for 'Second Chance March.'

That's it. Make sure you read through the garage entries, and then VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! It is the enthusiasm of our members that makes HondaKarma special, so over this Easter weekend (and beyond) make time to relax and indulge yourselves in Honda perfection.

The vote will close early on the morning of Saturday 9th April.

Good luck to all the nominees - and look out for the April vote, coming soon - which will be more than just for cars. :gohonda:

:goodluck:

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 25th Mar, 2016
  2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This should be a good one all these nominations deserved to be COTM so good luck to all of you.

FirstHonda and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Best of luck everyone

4. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    This is a tough one :Smile:

5. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    Thanks for the nomination to give me a second chance :Smile: Good luck to all other nominee's as you all own very fine specimens. This has came at a good time for me as I will be updating my project log over this bank holiday to show me using all my new products to get my paintwork like glass and also will be fitting my new bonnet which now has a gloss black underside and carbon wrap on top :Tongue:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Oooh and most important fitting my HK stickers :mosh::Thumbup::jumpup:

6. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Chris Rowlands Gill
    Great to have another shot at this..
    Best of luck to all.

Might aswell use this to show the newest addition.
    received_1038122882920310.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My the competition is fierce:clap:

legend-ary and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  8. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Can I vote for all of them?

MickyB, K24 CL9 GUY and FirstHonda like this.
  9. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    done

K24 CL9 GUY and MickyB like this.
  10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If we all do that then it would be a tie very very fair result me thinks

K24 CL9 GUY and Nels like this.
  11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There's lots of folk on the forum at the moment so come on you lot read this and vote you are allowed

K24 CL9 GUY and FirstHonda like this.
  12. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:bump: for all @Members .
    Please do vote. Every vote is really important when we have such great nominees. :Drinks:

MickyB, FirstHonda and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  13. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

My vote is done .

No votes for me yet. . . . Was it the consideration of a grey roof hahah :Smile:

Nels, MickyB and FirstHonda like this.
  14. CozLogo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Dale Barnsley
    Voted

Nels, MickyB and FirstHonda like this.
  15. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

That grille looks great. Is it an original Honda accessory or an aftermarket item?

^^ You didn't vote for yourself? Now that's impressive...:GoodJob:

MickyB likes this.
  16. chris2982 Premium Member Club Supporter

Genuine honda .. chuffed to bits with it.. Going to totally change the front end.
    :Smile:

MickyB and FirstHonda like this.
  17. K24 CL9 GUY Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    People vote for themselves? I voted this morning and wasn't myself either lol :clap:

Nels and MickyB like this.
  18. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

Done, all the best to all candidates :gohonda:

Nels, MickyB and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  19. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    @Members please take 5 minutes to vote we need your support.

MickyB and K24 CL9 GUY like this.
  20. Ragnar Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Ragnar Rochester
    done!

Nels, MickyB and K24 CL9 GUY like this.