Dealers/Garages Honda Part and Part Numbers in the Holdcroft Section

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 1st Feb, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys,

Some of you would already have access to the Holdcroft Honda section, but for newer members it will be slightly longer.

I have uploaded pictures with part numbers for key service parts for the 7th Generation and 8th Generation Accord. Its is my one of my mission to get the the entire consumables parts list for all generation of Accords listed for all.

Heidlet likes this.
  2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can I have the same in the HR-V section PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE :Aghast:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sure I can do that .. will crack on :cool:

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks that will be a great help instead of trying to describe to HH what I need

I`ve just sent the request off again it said sent successfully so now I`m off to me bed:Grin:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mick I will not be able to upload the whole inventory of parts that too big and it will take forever. The aim is to get the service consumables only,any other part outside this remit it best speaking to HH as they have the online parts catalogue at their disposable.

6. Lazy.

Try and put the effort in.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    less of cheeky you.

8. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah you've got a week off ha ha ha
    Might give you a bell to try and get up to see you maybe Thursday evening if you are around .

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am home all this week mate , nip by.