General Honda Rear Entertainment System- RES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ichiban, Monday 7th Jan, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I came across this clip on YouTube the 2nd Generation iVES is more user friendly as well as easier to fit. Now it so simple even your children can do it.

The Rear Entertainment System is now available with universal attachment for which no installation is needed! The sturdy attachment can be simply slipped over the headrest supports.It comes in 4 mm polyethylene core material which is covered in genuine leather. A specially designed pocket on the rear side of the attachment not only protects the back of the seat but makes sure that the attachment stays in place. A flexible sleeve protects the harness.The plug-and-play audio and power connection plugs into the 12V socket of your car, so set-up is very easy. One size fits all current European Honda models.

A kit contains the following pieces of kit:-

• RES first and second monitor
    • 2 wireless headsets
    • 2 universal headrest supports
    • Cable set
    • Remote control
    • DC adapter
    • Carry bag

2nd gebn iVES RES.JPG

The entire kit is now available at your Honda dealer part number 08A23-0K6-UNV at decent price of £350.00 which is really good.

I am going to ask HH if we can do a club deal.

Another good clip for Honda Accord owners

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
    SpeedyGee likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am still lead to believe there is a small stock of these left which are reduce to clear anyone interested speak to HH to grab a bargain.